Important Reopening Update!
Click the reIGNITE logo to find out more
In-Person Sunday Morning Worship is returning on July 12th
- There will be 2 services.The first beginning at 9:00am, and the second at 10:30am
- The 9:00am service is reserved for those who feel they need extra care and protection when it comes to COVID-19 protocols. The strictest of protocols will be observed during this service, including the use of a face mask at all times.
- The 10:30am service is for those who are willing to follow NY state guidelines for interacting at churches and social-distancing, but do not have underlying health concerns. We ask attendees of this service to please NOT arrive at the church before 10:15am in order to allow the first service attendees to exit safely.
- Auburn Alliance will continue to stream a service on Sunday mornings for those who feel uneasy attending in person. That stream will still be available at AuburnAlliance.com/Live
The following in-person ministries are already occurring
- Pastor Jim's Elevate classes are meeting on Wednesday Evenings at 7:00pm. Zoom links are also being sent to participants who wish not to attend in person
- Auburn Alliance Youth are meeting in person. More information will be available from the AAC Youth leaders
- A String and a Prayer Quilting ministry is meeting in person at the church on it's normal schedule
- Some Connection Groups are meeting in homes at the discretion of the Connection Group hosts and coaches
- Auburn Alliance Women are meeting in person at the church on their normal schedule
- We are hosting the FamilyLife Youtheatre Workshop July 13-17. Click Here for more info
Join the entire Auburn Alliance family as we worship in our unique mix of contemporary and traditional worship styles and Junior Church classes for our children
Make close friends and apply biblical truth together in a small-group study that happens on your schedule
Let your children worship and build relationships at the church with others their age
Age 3-5th Grade on Sunday: 6-7 pm
6th-12th Grade on Sunday - 5-7 pm